So the other week I bought Peanut Butter & Co’s White Chocolate Wonderful PB at Target. It was love at first spoonful. I couldn’t get enough, and needless to say, I was kind of upset when I reached the bottom of the jar.
I instantly wanted a way to make my own jar of white chocolate, peanut buttery, goodness. After reading on Sally and Averie’s blogs about how easy it is to make homemade peanut butter, I knew I had a way.
This is so easy- and it only contains two ingredients: white chocolate, and peanuts. And, it takes less than 10 minutes- particularly if you have a good food processor. My food processor is a little bitty baby, and so I had to do it in batches, of about 1 C peanuts and 1/2 C white chocolate which took me about 10 minutes total.
Some notes: I had to stop the food processor a few times and break up a clump that settled down at the bottom. I also had to scrape the sides a few times. From what I’ve Moncler outlet read, this really depends on how good your food processor is. Like I said, mine is a baby and I have to amend for that. Nevertheless, this is worth making and should not take more than 10 minutes to do.
You begin by adding your peanuts to the canister of your food processor. Grind them up, but keep blending until they are smooth and liquidy. A good point is until you would consider it peanut butter and would spread it on toast or bread. The, you add your chocolate chips and process until they’re blended and melted in with the peanut butter. Easiest thing ever.
Recipe: (Makes around 2 1/2 c)
- 1 16 oz jar or bag of peanuts
- 1 1/2 c white chocolate chips
- Add 1 cup of peanuts to the canister of your food processor. Blend for about 5 minutes as the peanuts break down until it looks like creamy peanut butter and is semi-liquid; like natural style peanut butter. You make need to stop blending a few times and break up clumps that form.
- Add 1/2 cup of white chocolate chips and blend until melted and mixed into the peanuts. If you have a feed tube for your food processor you can add them through the tube.
- Repeat until the entire jar is used up and transfer into a storage container.