Orange Scones with a Vanilla Glaze

15 Comments on Orange Scones with a Vanilla Glaze

1. rebacox
    May 13, 2013 at 1:49 pm (7 years ago)

Yumm I love scones. Its been on my to bake list ever since I bought some expensive vanilla beans months ago!

• faithcatherine
      May 13, 2013 at 2:09 pm (7 years ago)

You can easily replace the zest with the vanilla! These scones are so easy and delicious!

2. Rosie @ Blueberry Kitchen
    May 13, 2013 at 2:03 pm (7 years ago)

I love the sound of orange and vanilla scones! I love that they’re moist moist and less dry than your average scone, sounds totally yummy!

3. crazyforcrust
    May 13, 2013 at 9:21 pm (7 years ago)

I love scones. I want to swim in that frosting!

4. A Wiener Dog in the Kitchen
    May 14, 2013 at 11:02 pm (7 years ago)

Scones are one of my all-time favorite breakfast foods and orange and vanilla sounds delish!!

5. BruCrew Life
    May 15, 2013 at 9:21 am (7 years ago)

Scones are so perfect for breakfast! I love the sound of the orange and vanilla together!!! And that glaze…you have me wanting to slurp it too 🙂

6. Sally
    May 15, 2013 at 12:40 pm (7 years ago)

I don’t make scones very often, but I love having them when I go out for coffee with friends. I would love these – orange and vanilla is such a great combination!

7. Jess @HungryHarps
    May 19, 2013 at 10:18 am (7 years ago)

I am loving the flavor combination here – these scones would disappear at my house!! Thank you so much for sharing at Tasty Tuesdays – hope to see you next week. 🙂

8. Anyonita
    May 20, 2013 at 3:06 pm (7 years ago)

Oh, these look amazing! 🙂 I’m going to have to try your glaze recipe! Thank you so much for linking up with me this week at Tasty Tuesdays! I’ve pinned this & shared it with my followers!

• faithcatherine
      May 20, 2013 at 4:09 pm (7 years ago)

Thanks Anyonita for the pin and share! Let me know if you try the glaze!

9. maryann
    February 5, 2014 at 5:05 pm (6 years ago)

I want to make the scones for my Bible Group, how many does it make

• faith
      February 6, 2014 at 5:13 pm (6 years ago)

Hi Maryann! Sorry for the late response, I’ve been out of power and wifi and haven’t been able to check. This recipe will make 10-12 scones, depending on how thick you roll the dough and now large your cutter is.

1Pingbacks & Trackbacks on Orange Scones with a Vanilla Glaze