Salted Caramel Nutella Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies

24 Comments on Salted Caramel Nutella Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies

1. Sarah
    July 8, 2013 at 9:34 am (7 years ago)

You took all the goodness and put it in a soft baked puddle of deliciousness. I’m into it.

2. crazyforcrust
    July 8, 2013 at 10:12 am (7 years ago)

I loved stuffed cookies but they are such a pain to make! These look SO good.

3. Cathy Pollak ~ Noble Pig
    July 8, 2013 at 11:04 am (7 years ago)

Oh man, wow. My heart just skipped a beat with the thought of having one of these!!

4. Sally
    July 8, 2013 at 3:44 pm (7 years ago)

Salted caramel, nutella, and chocolate chip all in one. These are my dream cookie!

5. Nessa
    July 8, 2013 at 6:22 pm (7 years ago)

I made a similar version of this- to die for! I bet it would be even better with brown butter 🙂

• faithcatherine
      July 8, 2013 at 7:06 pm (7 years ago)

I did consider browning the butter, but I thought that there was so much good things in them that it didn’t need it (but the brown butter would complement the caramel so well!) and I was feeling lazy lol

6. chocolatepeanutbutterohmy
    July 9, 2013 at 3:13 am (7 years ago)

Your photos look devine, yum and yum! I need to use more nutella in my baking, unfortunately once it is purchased it is eaten from the jar and does not last long 🙂

• faithcatherine
      July 9, 2013 at 11:15 am (7 years ago)

Thanks for the photo complement! The photography is the hardest part of blogging for me. I went through a weird spell where I bought a jar of nutella, and then didn’t do anything with it. That’s why these cookies were inspired!

7. Laura@Baking In Pyjamas
    July 9, 2013 at 4:56 am (7 years ago)

These sound delicious. I love all the flavour components in your cookie. I found your blog post over at Chef in Training.

• faithcatherine
      July 11, 2013 at 10:50 am (7 years ago)

Thanks Chandra! I will certainty share these at your next link party. 🙂

8. BruCrew Life
    July 12, 2013 at 1:21 am (7 years ago)

I will be right over for a few of these!! 😉

9. kristascookin
    July 17, 2013 at 3:05 pm (7 years ago)

Darlin’! These cookies look absolutely fabulous! I am a huge fan of Nutella and I am loving the paring of carmel with these great cookies! These will be featured @ Great Idea Thursday’s 🙂 Krista @ A Handful of Everything

3Pingbacks & Trackbacks on Salted Caramel Nutella Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies