Seven Layer bars with peanut butter, Oreo cookies, Mini Marshmallows, Chocolate Chips, and Popcorn.
So… I know you all just read that and are now thinking “Faith… what were you thinking when you developed that recipe? I’ll tell you what I was thinking. I had a bunch of stuff in my cabinets that I wanted to get rid of. I wanted 7 Layer Bars. They fit together wonderfully.
We start with a graham cracker crust, and top with melted peanut butter. You must spread the peanut butter carefully- it sinks into the crust a little and if you spread too quickly, you’ll pull the crust apart. Learn from my mistakes! On the peanut butter goes a few Oreo’s broken in half, marshmallow bits, chocolate chips, popcorn, and it’s all topped with a can of sweetened condensed milk.
If you’ve never baked with sweetened condensed milk, and you’re anything like me, you probably are a little weirded it out by SCD. Milk… in a can? I know, I know. It’s kind of weird. Just don’t think about what it is, and pour it over your bars and bask in the ooey, gooey, chewiness it adds to the bars. And don’t accidentally eat a whole spoonful of it before the bars bake… not that I did that. (Grossest thing ever!)
These bars are ooey, gooey, chewy, and moist. They’re perfect for when you have a bunch of random things sitting in your cupboards that you need to Magliette Calcio A Poco Prezzo get rid of, and they’re totally customizable! Do you eat a lot of peanut butter, so you don’t want to use the last bit of your jar, but have a jar of butterscotch that no one is using? Just just butterscotch instead of the peanut butter layer! Feel free to use a different type of cookies if you’re not an Oreo fan, and and potato chips can work in place of the popcorn.
Kitchen Sink Popcorn
- 9 full graham crackers (2 cups crumbs)
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3/4 C peanut butter
- 10 Oreo cookies
- 1/2 C marshmallow bits
- 1/2 C chocolate chips
- 1/2 C popped popcorn
- 1 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- Preheat oven to 350˚F. Line a 7×11 pan with aluminum foil and spray with baking spray.
- crush graham crackers in a plastic bag and mix in a small bowl with melted butter. Press into bottom of prepared pan.
- Melt the peanut butter and spread on graham crackers. Top with Oreo cookies broken in half, marshmallows, chocolate chips, popcorn, and sweetened condensed milk.
- Bake in preheated oven for 30-35 minutes (Until the middle doesn’t “jiggle” when you move the pan); after 15 minutes top with foil to keep from browning. Let cool completely before cutting and serving.
Chocolate Chip Cookies and Cream Magic Bars
Oreo Peanut Butter Caramel Popcorn Mix