Wow, It’s been a while. I’ve been up to a lot since my last sprinkles post! I’ve had fall break, I’ve visited Philly and gone home to see the Edgar Allen Poe house in Baltimore, I’ve had midterms, and I’ve registered for classes for next semester! One of them most exciting things about class registration is that I can feasibly finish all my required classes for Psychology and graduate by spring 2015- even though I changed my major halfway through college and took a semester off. And after next semester I’ll be done with all of my core classes!
Things I’ve been OBSESSED with lately….
- (honestly, not much. It’s research paper season.)
- Sleepy Hallow. One of my newest favorite TV shows. History and creepyness and supernatural? YES PLEASE.
- I’ve also been fascinated by the science of vegan baking- I think it’s so interesting to make cookies and brownies and whatnot without any animals or animal byproduct.
- I’ve been really obsessed with the newest Disney Princess movie, Frozen. I can’t wait for it to come out! (Also check out this more serious trailer.)
- How cute are these Caramel Apple Decorated Cookies?
- I never would have thought to make my own coconut butter. I wonder if it works just as well in baking?
- I’m loving being a psychology major- I’m so happy I changed it, and I’m glad to be in a major that I actually enjoy, I’m good at, and the professors are happy to have me in their classes.
- Speaking of which, I got a grade on a Research test that I was disappointed with. After class another girl asked me if I could help her study for our next test, and later I was meeting with the teacher and he said “yeah, so you’re really good in my class, so I think you’d be good at a thesis.” Both of which were so encouraging!
- AND I’m writing a thesis next fall. Yay?
No Instagram highlights this week, they’ll be back with the next Saturday Sprinkles!