Fall is one of my favorite seasons for baking for a number of reasons- pumpkin spice overload, apple overload, and candy. Yes please, give me some more!
Even in the “off-season,” I manage to make food full of apples and cinnamon. Below are just a few of my favorites!
1. Easy Apple Bread: A family recipe my mom has been making for years, with rave reviews every the time!
2. Pumpkin Spice Cookies: Cake- like cookies with pumpkin and a hint of warm spices.
3. Biscoff Apple Gallete– a rustic pie (simple to make!) spread with cookie butter or Biscoff and covered in apples.
4. Caramel Apple Milky Way Cookies- Cookies with apple spice and caramel apple cookies. (tip: try browning the butter when you make these cookies!)
5. Apple Cinnamon Swirl Bread– Easy bread filled with an apple, butter, and cinnamon filling.
6. Butterscotch Cookie Biscuits– Scottish cookie recipe 5 ingredients resulting in crunchy cookies!
7. Candy Corn Cookie Crumble Bars– A 30- minute recipe with soft cookies, candy corn, and white chocolate.
8. Apple Spice Muffins– Apple muffins with a hint of warm spices.
9. 2- Ingredient Pumpkin Spice Crescent Rolls– easy crescent rolls made with pillsbury dough and pumpkin pie filling.
10. White Hot Chocolate for Two– This is more of a winter recipe, but is a great drink to curl up with as the days start getting colder while still enjoying lighter tastes of warmer weather!