Goodness gracious, it’s February already? Keep up with this and I’ll be graduating in no time! (psst it’s still a year away. sheesh.) It’s been SUPER COLD here, but it’s winter so what else can you expect? Last week I had three days in a row off of school, because of MLK day and two snow days. It was absolutely wonderful. I went home that weekend as well, since my family is moving this weekend! Yup, my parents are moving to Philly- just the next suburb over from my school.
- the first month of the semester has been great. I’ve been getting great feedback from my professors and I’m excited about my classes, with the exception of Spanish and personality psych.
- Favorite class so far? Psychopathology. It’s very interesting and we talk about just what I want to go into post-grad.
- Speaking of, I’ll have half of my senior thesis written by the end of the semester! Next semester I’ll be doing the actual study portion (on real live humans, that’s both exciting and scary!) and adding in the results.
Things I’m loving this week:
- TWENTY ONE PILOTS LIKE YOU DON’T EVEN KNOW THEY ARE MY FAVORITE BAND EVER SO GO LISTEN TO THEM. Okay? Okay. (Sorry you had to see that burst of excitement…)
- Other music? CHVRCHES (pronounced “churches”). So great. (And yes, their name is in all caps.)
- This post on how to dip truffles and candies in chocolate. YES AWESOME! Because whenever I try to dip cakes and candies, it just ends up being a huge mess.
- Pizza rolls– I am in heaven. Seriously.
- Whiskey Chocolate Bundt Cake with Whiskey Caramel Sauce. YES PLEASE.