Heart Shaped Pretzel Bites with Cinnamon Nutella Glaze

21 Comments on Heart Shaped Pretzel Bites with Cinnamon Nutella Glaze

• faith
      February 3, 2014 at 10:20 am (6 years ago)

Thanks Kayle!

1. Shikha @ Shikha la mode
    February 3, 2014 at 6:20 pm (6 years ago)

THIS IS THE BEST. I already tweeted this earlier but I have to leave a comment as well because I love this idea so much! I have a love-hate relationship with V-day as well (more so because I’m single), but I am a fan of all the chocolate happiness happening around this time and I can’t deny me some Nutella!
    Shikha @ Shikha la mode recently posted…Weekend E.A.T. – Super BowledMy Profile

• faith
      February 3, 2014 at 8:47 pm (6 years ago)

Thanks Shikha! Chocolate is definitely the best part of Valentines Day. Thanks for the tweet as well!

2. Alyssa @ My Sequined Life
    February 4, 2014 at 1:29 am (6 years ago)

That cinnamon Nutella glaze sounds fab, and those pretzel bites are adorable! The perfect treat for Valentine’s Day without being too over the top (or sacrificing taste, either)! These would totally be a hit with my boyfriend and I, too. 🙂
    Alyssa @ My Sequined Life recently posted…Comment on Chocolate-Orange Chip Cookies by AlyssaMy Profile

• faith
      February 4, 2014 at 9:06 am (6 years ago)

Thanks Alyssa!

• faith
      February 4, 2014 at 9:16 am (6 years ago)

Thanks Erin!

3. Nora (Buttercream Fanatic)
    February 5, 2014 at 4:49 pm (6 years ago)

These are so cute, and what a creative idea to shape them into a heart! Not to mention the glaze – who could resist???

4. Jocelyn@Brucrewlife
    February 6, 2014 at 12:28 am (6 years ago)

I’m loving these little heart shaped pretzels!! So stinkin cute!! 🙂

• faith
      February 6, 2014 at 5:10 pm (6 years ago)

Thanks Pamela!

• faith
      February 9, 2014 at 6:05 pm (6 years ago)

Thank you so much Kathi!

5. Beth @ bethcakes
    February 9, 2014 at 1:18 am (6 years ago)

These are so cute, Faith! I love that they’re heart shaped! I’ve never made homemade pretzels before, but if I do, I think they will always have to be heart shaped. 🙂 The cinnamon nutella glaze looks amazing too!
    Beth @ bethcakes recently posted…Strawberry Fudge CakeMy Profile

• faith
      February 9, 2014 at 6:05 pm (6 years ago)

Thanks Beth!

6. Regina @ SpecialtyCakeCreations
    February 10, 2014 at 10:40 pm (6 years ago)

These are super cute pretzel bites. And just want to put my face into that Nutella glaze!!! I grew up on Nutella in Germany but then didn’t have it for a few years. Pregnancy awoke my love for it again. Can’t say no to baby cravings 😉
    Regina @ SpecialtyCakeCreations recently posted…Peanut Butter + Jam Sweet RollsMy Profile