White Chocolate Candy Corn Popcorn is the most addicting and easiest snack mix you will ever make! Only three ingredients and takes less than 10 minutes to make. All you need is a microwave!
“This is so good, it’s bad.” That’s what my Bible study leader, Sara said as she held the bowl of popcorn out to the other girls, convincing them to eat some popcorn. That may sound terrible, but it’s true! This white chocolate candy corn popcorn mix is SUPER addicting and delicious! Plus, it’s only three ingredients and no-bake, making this so, SO easy to whip up for last minute halloween parties and get-togethers.
PLUS, a recipe that is just three ingredients and takes less than ten minutes to make is a win all around. I’ve got homework to do, people! And it’s not like life gets any less busy after school ends- I know you all have jobs, kids, pets, relationships, and whatever else to do. Ain’t nobody got time for complicated recipes!
Here’s the down low: we pop a bag of popcorn. I used store brand “natural style” popcorn (For you east-coasters, the specific brand was Giant/Martins). Next we melt a 12 oz bag of white chocolate candy melts. I used Ghirardelli, but only because that’s all that was available at my grocery store, and toss in a cup of candy corn. I used the “autumn mix” variety with the little pumpkins for variety, but use whatever you prefer. Just mix ’em all up and you’ve got yourself the easiest snack at the party!
- 1 bag plain microwave popcorn
- 12 oz white melting chocolate
- 1- 1 and ½ cups candy corn
- Pop the popcorn according to the directions. Pour into a large bowl and remove the kernels.
- Melt the chocolate according to directions- I emptied mine into a large bowl and mirowaved for 30 seconds at a time, stirring in between.
- Pour chocolate over popcorn and stir. Mix in candy corn.
- Place onto lined baking sheet until chocolate hardens. Break into chunks and serve.
Butterscotch Popcorn Muddy Buddies
Snickers Muddy Buddies
Oreo Peanut Butter Caramel Popcorn
Candy Corn Cookie Crumble Bars